None of the recipes are my own, of course. My own recipe would be something along the lines of:
1 ct. Seward Coop Red-pepper humus
Take scissors and cut open top of bag of chips. (Yes, there is a tear notch on top, but the hole it forms isn’t big enough to fit my arm through to reach bottom of bag.) Open container of humus. Remove chip from bag and dip into humus liberally. Proper ratio of humus-to-chip means you will run out of humus before you run out of chips. Enjoy!
So, instead I’ll be cooking these dishes.
- Gluten-free Sausage and Peppers from Simply Gluten-Free
- Gluten-free Stroganoff (with a kick) from Off the Wheaten Path
- Turkey enchiladas from Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
- Tomato Polenta from Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Cheesy Rice and Beans from A Sugar & Spice Life
- Classic Pasta Carbonara (Gluten-free) from Celiac.com
- And several selections from Ginger Lemon Girl’s lovely feature 30 Days of Gluten-Free Quick & Easy Meals
I love gluten-free bloggers!